Sunday, December 11, 2011

Style Icon: Ashley Tisdale

Hey everyone! (:  Along with so many other young stars, I love just looking through pictures of them out and about in casual wear and getting completely inspired.  Ashley Tisdale is one of my favorites, her style is so comfy cute and chic. These are some of my favorite outfits she has worn:

This is my favorite outfit EVER it's so simple, but I'm totally captivated by the simplicity.  Favorite part = the shoes <3


I love love love the printed tee and big scarf.  This is an outfit I totally relate too.  Favorite part = the t-shirt


Twins!  I love both outfits, casual and very neutral colors.  (Don't get me wrong, I have a passion for neons too.)  Favorite part = the boyfriend fit cardigan
 All of the pictures are from here.  I love the easy going feel to all of these looks, all three are very neutral and earthy, but the fits and cuts are playful and updated.  Overall I just adore her!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment